Imagine yourself strolling along the beach on a brisk winter's day before heading into a cosy café for coffee and cake followed by a rummage through some vintage treasures in Brighton’s charming city centre.
You spent the morning indulging in a luxurious, warming and detoxing yoga session, and the night before you connected with newfound friends at Brighton’s best restaurants sipping natural wine and enjoying a healthy, hearty and nutritious meal.
Was it all a dream? Nah! It could be you this January on our Brighton Winter Warmer Retreat!
Often our lives are going 100 miles an hour getting all the things done: family obligations, making magic happen and juggling all kinds of to-dos. After a busy winter season; breathe out, replenish, reset and restore your vitality before heading back to start your year with the best possible foundation.
You deserve all the good things. Carve out some time for yourself to reconnect. Get inspired with creative activities. Acquire some new healthy recipes to take home from the daily breakfast and lunch feasts. Discover hidden local gems for evening meals. Explore Brighton's culture scene or take a cleansing walk along the shore or to a quaint local village. Indulge in a massage from our fave therapist, or simply stay in the warm luxury of our home base in the heart of the North Laine.
For the Winter Warmer Retreat you can expect a seasonal reset including:
- Deep warming movement immersion (morning and afternoon sessions on full days and a mixture of dynamic and restorative styles)
- Developing a meditation practice.
- Healthy, hearty and nutritious meals and treats (+ recipes to take home!)
- Pampering (massages and other treatments available)
- Rituals to greet the new year
- Welcome gifts
- Time to explore Brighton and the surrounding area (with our personal tips)
- Optional visit to the Brighton Pavillion ice rink!
- Exciting creative activities (which are optional if you just want more time to shop in the January sales!)
- And as usual our pick of the best Brighton eateries for koselig dinner times!
Get all the info on our upcoming retreat here.