Often our lives are going 100 miles an hour getting all the things done: family obligations, making magic happen and juggling all kinds of to-dos. It's time to take care of YOU; breathe out, replenish, reset and restore your vitality before heading back to start your autumn with the best possible foundation.
You deserve all the good things. Carve out some time for yourself to reconnect. Get inspired with creative activities. Acquire some new healthy recipes to take home from the daily breakfast and lunch feasts. Discover hidden local gems for evening meals. Explore Brighton's culture scene or take a cleansing and sunny walk along the shore or to a quaint local village. Indulge in a massage from our fave therapist, or simply stay in the warm luxury of our home base in the heart of the North Laine.
We know there were a large number of people who were disappointed they couldn’t make the date summer 2016. Now’s your chance!
PS: It was so much fun - did you see our video report? Have a look at video, pictures and get all the info via this link!
For the Summer Retreat you can expect a seasonal reset including:
- Yoga and Movement immersion (2.5/3-hour morning workshops on full days and a mixture of dynamic and restorative styles)
- Developing a mediation practice.
- Healthy, fresh and nutritious meals and treats (+ recipes to take home!)
- Pampering (massages and other treatments available)
- Rituals to inspire!
- Welcome gifts
- Time to explore Brighton and the surrounding area (with our personal tips)
- Exciting creative activities
- And as usual our pick of the best Brighton eateries for koselig dinner times!