Friends. It’s that time of year- January has been the longest!
Who’s done with it already? ❄️😬❄️
For many, it’s a season where the energy is low, things are lagging, and there’s the potential to feel a bit stuck, cold, and lethargic.
So this week, i thought i’d share 7 ways that might help to shift your state when in a fug and feeling some kind of way. Along with other random explorations and embarrassing stories. Of course!
Expect some real life "learning moments" from my time living in Norway and lots of accessible ideas for you to adapt and explore on your own exquisite journey! Plus some RnB water droplets, for good measure! 💦
And Eartha/Ethel wisdom. Always. 💅🏾
Most of all, i hope you can take something from this podcast and use it to bring yourself back to a place where you feel more connected to yourself. A little lighter, so to speak. less fug, more feel good!
Episode produced by me, with music from Ketil Kinden Endresen (ketxl.com)
I really hope you enjoy the show! And if you do, please consider subscribing, and maybe even rating the show on iTunes so other likeminded good people can find it! ❤️
Things i spoke about:
✨ Are we done with winter yet or nah?
✨ Acknowledgement of S.A.D
✨ Some seasonal symptoms to watch out for
✨ The importance of good mental health
✨ On: The uselessness of guilt
✨ Talking to yourself nicely
✨ Avoiding the “push” and taking a step back in order to get even more done.
✨ Choosing a word of the year to be more intentional
✨ Managing the inner critic
✨ Norway winters and what they taught me - (storytime!)
✨ Getting back to basics not just to survive but to thrive
✨ Working with what you’ve got. (especially when a holiday to the sun isn’t realistic)
✨ Body parties (bodywork), bathroom discos, your own body wisdom and how it can shift our state
✨ A writing technique to shift your state (You’ll need 2 bits of paper and pens)
✨ Baths and slightly weird stuff?🐀
✨ Bookworld and The Other book club!
✨ Screaming and sound healing
✨ Exploration of expression, the throat and energy work
✨ Ethel (my alter ego) + Eartha (Kitt!)
- Always on? Finding balance between being online and offline. A blogpost.
- 15 self care ideas to shift your state.
- All things must pass - tips for beating the winter blues (plus playlist)
- What Norway taught me about surviving winter including a visual document (video) of me experiencing a particularly difficult winter in Norway. Needs sound.
- RnB water droplets - a playlist 💦
- My YouTube channel with loads of you videos including:
- Yoga for sadness
- Yoga for exhaustion
- Yoga for "wintery ugh-ness"
- A playlist of yoga videos for anxiety + stress
- My Bathporn board on Pinterest. (sorry)
- Ratty bathing (a visual treat - sorry!)
- My list of fave inspiring books
- My winter morning rituals (episode 5)
- Work with me! New coaching slots are now, open!
- My weekly Digest! - mails that whoop you on to do well in this life!