Who do you work with?
I work with people from many walks of life. They are people who are ready for big transformations in their life, they're tired of the status quo and want fresh new ideas and approaches. What they all have in common is an openness - a willingness to explore, to trust and believe that there is another way to live that doesn't mean you have to compromise who you are and what you love. They tend to be inclined towards a creative life - that doesn't mean they are necessarily an artist, but they might yearn to have more creativity in their lives, be it as a hobby or as a career.
Clients come to me with different needs, and the programme offered is standard in price and length, however what happens in the call is unique, individual and tailored to the needs. I have worked with people who are starting out their careers, new yoga teachers starting their teaching careers, seasoned yoga teachers who want to reignite their flame, musicians, artists, full time parents who are looking to get back into a project, people starting off on their wellness journey, people who are getting back into their yoga practice, folks who are in a day job but want to build their side hustle.
- You might be a creative solopreneur working all hours and feeling unsure of how to find more balance.
- You might be working a 9-5 and dreaming of a creative lifestyle.
- Or working part time and grafting on your side hustle.
- You might be an accountant, or an architect, or a project manager and yearning for a way to reconnect to your truth in real-life ways.
- You might be a person doing a load of different things, but find it hard to juggle it all.
- Perhaps a freelancer, blogger, artist or creative entrepreneur.
- Perhaps you´re a yoga teacher, new or seasoned. Overwhelmed or uninspired.
- You might be short on time, struggling to find ways to squeeze wellness techniques into your world or even where to start.
- Or worried that you need to be bendy or skinny or needing to give up who you are in order to relate to "wellness" or "yoga" or "meditation" or "a creative life" (here's the thing, you don't!).
- You might be on the brink of burnout, or gently finding your feet again.
I can support you to feel empowered and create a life that feels true to who you are and what you want.
You don't need to know what that looks like yet,
or how to get there:
i can help.
What kind of things do you help people with?
Here’s some of the stuff we can do together:
- Gain practical help to plan your next project with someone to walk with you during the whole process.
- Explore creative tools and techniques to stay focussed and organised.
- Build your version of work-life balance and economise your energy.
- Develop self belief and tangible skills to navigate doubt, the inner critic and any resistance that’s holding you back.
- Diffuse the noise of what everyone else is doing and explore how to “do you” in every way, work, play and life.
- Get support setting up events, workshops and courses and explore the process from the bigger picture to the details.
- Vision and dream limitlessly, then scale it into bite sized chunks so you can make it real.
- Get back into flow with that project you’ve been putting off --- write that book! Launch that podcast! Build that website! Start that wellness journey! Stay on track!
- Explore a deeper, inspired, more sustainable connection to your yoga, movement, wellness and meditation practice.
- Get real with your relationship to self care. Make it your own. Make it feel good.
- Design your days (and nights) in a way that feel sustainable and real so you can get it done! (Bid farewell to guilt, force and resistance)
- Have access to feedback, support and safe space with someone invested in you doing you and living your best life. Bounce ideas. Chew over options. Get feedback, inspiration and accountability.
- Figure out your own goals and build a map of how to get there.
What is Creative Coaching - is it therapy and does it mean i'm a failure?
Nah, it's not therapy - although some people call it therapy for your creativity - and no, i'm certain you're not a failure - sidenote: therapy doesn't mean you're a failure and i fully endorse it and anything that helps you to feel better!
Creative Coaching is for anyone who might feel stuck, that could use some support and a friendly helper to hold space for you to reconnect to your voice, vision and goals. Goals can sometimes be an intimidating word, but just to clarify, i think of them like intensions - they are moveable, you don´t get punished if you don´t meet them, and they are things that enhance your life, not deprive you of good stuff.
People hire creative coaches for all kinds of reasons. For many, it's career focussed. Or they have a personal dream in mind - for example, to focus on wellness or to clarify their direction. I find that as life tends to interconnect with many different things, it´s useful to start with getting clear on you - that is, finding out the stuff that pings your pants, and from that, creating some goals (or intentions) and putting sustainable steps in place to reach them. It might be one goal, or many, but getting clear with your core values, visions, dreams and begin building blocks to make them real.
What's your coaching style?
I'm not into telling people what to do. I have a non dogmatic approach and work with individuals based on their needs. I have 8 years of coaching experience and have helped people move from formulating ideas to creating a more authentic and fulfilling life. I tend to like to explore details but am keen to always offer a bigger picture perspective. So much is connected, so i like to embrace that.
I see you, i hear you and we collaborate to uncover your focus, and get clear on what you want and how to get there.
Medium-wise, you can expect lots of tools and techniques to dig into finding flow again (don't expect OHP printouts unless you make a special request). Audio, video, social media, multimedia.
How can i tell which offering is right for me?
Well, it depends on where you're at right now.
If you are feeling a little lost but ready to work on getting clear and focussed and inspired and empowered to explore your longer term dreams, the Flow option is probably a better fit so we can go deep and create solid foundations for your goals and make a plan that feels good where i can support you to dive in.
If you are already clear on what it is you're going for right now, but could use some support with something sticky, whether it's some time to pick my brains, strategise, have accountability, a fresh perspective and/or encouragement to see it through, then a Catalyst session is probably for you. Remember you can always book a free consultation with me over here if you want to talk it through.
Can you work with anyone in the world?
I can! (thank you internet!) and have had clients from many different time zones!
We can figure out a suitable time together (this helps) and schedule our sessions in a feel-good place that works.
But what do you need from me?
A Skype connection and commitment, babes. Yeah, i know, it can be a big deal, but i promise, if you show up to meet me and be willing to chomp at the plate of possibility, there's no limit to what transformations can happen! The first step is the greatest and if you're ready to take charge of designing a life that feels authentic and real and great and in flow, i've got you.
Sidenote: i realise it can be really annoying when people say that you can do anything, then give you really impossible things to implement that make you burn out and feel worse than where you began. That's why i'm into FLOW encompassing self care too. Together we get to define your gut goals and move towards them in sustainable ways that make sense in real life - you won't be expected to move to a hut in the middle of nowhere and sacrifice your everyday commitments unless you want to.
What do humans get from you?
Someone that listens and asks the right questions. Guidance and suggestions but never lecturing or snooty "shoulds". A conversation not a lecture. Fresh inspiration. A different approach. Resources and ideas. Support with finding your focus and flow in ways that are spacious (no 6-figure lectures or pushy talk) . Accountability. Non-judgement. Realness. Good vibes. And probably gifs in some capacity...
Ultimately, empowerment and freedom to design your life in a way that feels good (not only looks good) that is spacious and in-flow.