Episode 14: Self care tips for managing the online world (when feeling all the feels gets too much)
Empaths! Feelers! Humans! Unite!
This one’s for those of you who like me, feel it all. 💜💦
We are exploring ways to balance staying informed and maintaining our own mental health in the age of timelines.
To those of you who want to be involved in changing the world but struggle to balance the feels of sadness, pain and grief, we’re exploring tools to implement into your days that can support you to process the feels.
I feel you. And i’m with you. So i’m sharing some ideas that i hope will be useful for you, so that you can move beyond the freeze of emotional overwhelm, without ignoring or bypassing what’s there. The world needs your compassion and feelings, so treasure your sensitivity my friends.
Let me know how you go - and as always, feel free to hit me up via the show email, or comment below with your own thoughts and ideas! 💌
Hope you dig!
Things i mentioned:
✨ My radio show, FEELINGS
✨ Get "secret" playlists on the regular via my weekly Digest
✨ My beloved Morning pages!
- What are they? (get unstuck and find your flow!)
Me talking about them (probably every podcast tbh but in particular this one!
✨ An example of:
- a playlist of yoga videos for anxiety and stress
✨Some tools and ideas if you struggle with insomnia
✨Our Music + Meditation project (free gift)
✨ a guide to making your own Self Care Box
✨ For stories, tips, encouragement, tools and more, sign up for my weekly Digest
✨ Want to work together in one of my creative coaching programmes? Now booking for late July onwards
Episode produced by me, with music from Ketil Kinden Endresen (ketxl.com)
I really hope you dig the show! And if you do, please consider subscribing, and maybe even rating the show on iTunes and even leaving me a review so other likeminded good people can find it! ❤️
Have a listen!
- Work with me to get free in one of my 1-1 creative coaching programmes! (Now booking from late July onwards!)
- My weekly Digest (pep talks + feel good mails that whoop you on to do well in this life! + memes!)
- My blog - expect inspiration + self care!
- My yoga events home on the internet, Space is the Place
- My youtube channel with loads of free yoga videos
- My Instagram!
- My "secret-ish" Tumblr