It’s getting cold outside! The urge to cosy up and hunker down is so. Real.
This week, i’m reflecting on valuable lessons Norway has taught me about slowing down.
Show transcript can be found here.
Episode produced by me, with music from Ketil Kinden Endresen (ketxl.com)
I really hope you enjoy the show! And if you do, please consider subscribing, and maybe even rating the show on iTunes so other likeminded good people can find it! ❤️
Things i spoke about:
- Life in Norway
- Seasonal shifts - autumn winter
- Taking time off
- Sundays in Norway
- Doing “nothing”
- The art of "koselig" - a way of being
- Norway vs uk
- The glorification of busy
- Practicing the art of chill
#InspirationStation + Self Care Resources
Some practical tips to apply chill to real life:::::
- My free Take Care of You course about transitioning to the cooler seasons packed with tips and resources (password is "autumn")
- Video: calming breathwork practice
- Why i take self care so seriously
- Protect yourself with a good vibe cocoon
- Always on? How can we be mindful about what we consume?
- 15 self care ideas to shift your state
- Things to watch! (take your pic depending on your mood). Scary film list // films for self care
I’m collecting audio snippets for a follow up to this episode and i want to hear from you!
I’d love to know how you chill. Do you struggle with it or find it easy? Where in the world are you? And what do you do in your chill time?
Perhaps send me a whatsapp? Or email me your audio titbit. Or message me and we’ll work it out babes. Yes!