Episode 4: New Year, New Meh
Happy new year! ....Do you struggle with the new year noise?
Today i'm offering my two pence on new year stuff, goals, intentions and tools.
Good riddance to comparison and failure feels this time of year. Let’s explore how to stay connected to yourself amidst the noise, dodge the new year pressure cooker and talk about some tips for creating goals and intentions that aren’t gross.
Plus: adventures in learning to take up space in the world!
Episode produced by me, with music from Ketil Kinden Endresen (ketxl.com)
I really hope you enjoy the show! And if you do, please consider subscribing, and maybe even rating the show on iTunes so other likeminded good people can find it! ❤️
Things i spoke about:
- Happy new year!
- Navigating the pressure around new year
- Staying connected to yourself amidst all the noise
- Setting intentions for real life --- that can be adjusted/changed/ignored if need be
- Creating then eating the rules
- Tips for goals + intentions + resolutions + further reading
- Wizbit !
- Eastenders (and the animals of...)
- The iconic JLo video: Waiting For Tonight
- Jen Carrington
- A blog post a wrote: a story about not running away
- You can always begin again and again - a blog post manifesto, yoga practice + meditation
- 5 things i remind myself of any time i get a little doubtful or intimidated by beginnings or starting something - blog post + very necessary music video accompanyment +bonus spotify playlist
- Morning pages as mentioned in episode 3
- Map of intention (my unhinged version)
- + Elena Brower’s mapping
- 2 slots coming up for my creative coaching programmes!